Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Likes at One of a Kind Show

So I went to the One of a Kind show this Saturday, November 20 in New York City. It was just one floor of designers with their handcrafted products. After wandering the markets of London, I was a bit disappointed as to the creativity level featured in New York. However, a few did catch my eye and I picked up their business cards. Here is the list:

La Muse Kalliope - handcrafted characters. Follow the link to her Etsy shop. I wish I had more visuals, because that is what attracted me to her stall.

 Monkey Chow - illustrations, art, and design. Link leads to their etsy shop as well.

The Intuitive Garden - Handmade Wearable Art
Designs by Candace Mangin-Barnes
Loved her jewelry!

F. Rock - sustainable carryalls for men
Amazing shape, fabrics, look of bags for men made from reclaimed fabrics! Totally sustainable! Say what?

Chikahisa Studio - handcrafted jewelry
This little piece is the Happy Buddha Sapphire - I couldn't stop looking at it, wishing it was mine. 

Anyways, I hope you enjoy these few finds.

In other news, my sister and I will be featuring a few products from our upcoming collection at the Queens Green Drink event in Long Island City on December 11, 2010. I will upload more info on the event in the coming week along with a preview of what we have to offer. Leave a note if you are able to attend. More info if you follow the link: http://www.greendrinks.org/index.php?country=USA&city=Queens. Also, you can find them on facebook: facebook.com/queens.drinks.

Till later!

No comments:

Post a Comment